Monday 6 May 2013

Tony collects his bus pass.

Tony Blair will celebrate his 60th Birthday today and will be eligible for his bus pass.

Bus travel is relatively safe in the UK although this isn't the case in other parts of the world. Places like Iraq for example....

Tony was found guilty in a court in Malaysia of crimes against humanity and genocide for his invasion of Iraq and they called for him to be put in a war crimes court.

Tony might be wise not to go on a bus tour of Malaysia....

Tony left Iraq in ruins....

And hundreds of thousands of lives in ruins...

While he set up a 'faith foundation' and made himself a multi millionaire.

However maybe the devil will have the last laugh and will be waiting for Mr Blair.

Mathew 19:24...." And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

I can't see Tony or his fragrant wife giving up their millions anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. He's going straight to hell with his mate Mrs Thatcher.. and I hope they ar in the same furnace, for a million years or so.

    Evil vile (interestingly they are anagrams of each other) man.

    And any pope who accepted a cretin like him into their church was a dick! I'd have told him to ...erm ...go away.

    I've a friend who lives in Kuala Lumpur and I may go there later in the year. I'll gladly buy him a single ticket as long as he's not on the same flight as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tris..I think catholics can confess all of their sins and be given a pass into heaven but I'm not too sure as I don't follow religions very closely.

    Kuala Lumpur sounds good. Go for it. Might even get some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finding everywhere.Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right.Thanks for the information you post. I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.
    kl to penang

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.